Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 11: misc.

A good Wednesday morning to you!! I've spent a great morning talking to several people about milk paint. It is exciting for me when I see them get excited about the possibilities...
 
 
But, our business is more than just furniture and paint. While I admit the furniture and paint are my favorite parts (along with the pretty accessories), we do some interesting online sales and special requests for things that never make it to the store.
 
This morning, I had the great pleasure to spend some time with a baseball card collector. It was fun to see his interest and great to soak up his knowledge. He found a book to add to a specific collection he would like to grow and pointed out some of the more valuable cards we will now sell online!
 
We have sold items online to customers all over the world including Japan, China, Argentina and Estonia. In the last month, our online store has been mentioned on specialty  websites as a store to watch. As someone who likes to stick in her own comfort zone, this is great news and a reminder to stay open to different ideas!
 
 
Bye for now,
Erica

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment