Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 25: a little craft-time

Hello! I hope you had a fantastic 4th of July! Popsicles and a parade for the Carpenter crew...
 
 
our neighborhood bike parade
 
 
Thanks to the Zionsville Police and Fire Departments for making this an extra fun (and LOUD) event every year!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last week, the girls from Chickadelic Salvage tweeted a fun project from Pinterest courtesy of the Richmond Thrifter Blog and I was inspired.
 
I dug out the lamp base and picture frame...
 
 
got movin' with my Krylon Spray paint...
 
 
AND, now it's a table...
 
 
 
I will agree that it is not the sturdiest table ever, but it is sooooo cute!
 
Thanks for the inspiration, gals!
 
Bye for now,
 
Erica
 
 
 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment